What you’ll learn
- Embedded Systems with AVR ATMEGA32 Microcontroller Free
- Detailed theoretical aspects of ATMEGA32 MCU (Architecture, Clock Sources, Programming Techniques, Fuse and Lock Bits, etc.)
- Detailed concepts of MCU programming and thorough understanding of ATMEGA32 peripherals.
- Programming of Basic ATMEGA32 peripherals (GPIO, UART, ADC, External Interrupts, On – Board NVS, Analog Comparator).
- Working and programming of critical ATMEGA32 peripherals (Timers, Timer CTC Mode, Counter Mode, Timer Input Capture Mode, PWM)
- Some more important topics in MCU programming (Watchdog Timer and Low – Power Modes).
- Implementation of embedded system communication protocols (SPI and I2C) along with interfacing of related external peripherals and MCU to MCU communication.
- Theory and interfacing of Basic external peripherals (LEDs, Pushbuttons, SPDT Relay, 16×2 LCD, DC Motors with L293D / L298N Motor Drivers, Servo Motors).
- More basic peripheral programming (Stepper Motor, Dot Matrix Display, 7 Segment Display).
- Complex peripheral programming (KS0108, ST7920, Nokia 5110 Graphical LCDs and SSD1306 OLED Display).
- Extraction of vital information from datasheet and other relevant technical documents for programming / interfacing on – board or external peripherals.
- Hands – On implementation / testing of each and every circuit and program explained in this course.
- Methods for remote control of standard bench equipment like DSO, Signal Generator and Bench Top DC Power Supply.
- Complete clarity in “C programming concepts” like Input – Output Statements, Control Statements, Looping Statements, Decision Making Statements, Arithmetic and Bitwise Operations, Types of Operators, Operator Precedence, Typecasting, Pre – Processors and Macros, Arrays, Pointers, Structures, User – Defined Functions, etc.
- Sound Knowledge about Basics of Digital Electronics along with brief idea about the working of basic electronic components like resistor, inductor, capacitor, diode, transistor, FET, logic gate ICs, etc.
- Basic software like “One Note for Windows 7″, MS Word” and “Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader” must be pre – installed in your computer.
- Programming software that must be installed are Atmel Studio 7.0, Sina Prog Hex Downloader, Real Term / Tera Term VT.
- Latest version of CP210x and FTDI drivers, Libusb driver and USB – asp driver.
- Additional assisting software that must also be installed are LCD Assistant, GIMP v2.10.24 and Zadig v2.5.
Embedded Systems with AVR ATMEGA32 Microcontroller “Embedded Systems with AVR ATMEGA32 Microcontroller – An In – Depth Approach” – As the name suggests, this course contains an in – depth analysis of the ATMEGA32 microcontroller along with the absolute fundamentals of microcontroller programming. Now, you must be thinking that, in this modern world where electronics are being powered up using ARM cortex processors and controllers, FPGA’s, etc., what is the need for learning an old school controller like ATMEGA32? A very simple answer to this is, if you want to learn the advanced controllers, then it is imperative that you possess a thorough understanding of the fundamental controllers used in embedded system applications and now – a – days, ATMEGA32 is the most beginner friendly microcontroller because it is relatively easy to program and easy to understand.
This course contains a total of 136 lectures divided into 14 sections but I’ll layout the entire game plan of this course in 4 major parts: –
- You’ll be introduced to the ATMEGA32 MCU and its features, followed by detailed discussions about its architecture, memory organization, clock sources, programming techniques, etc. Also you’ll know about the various parts, equipment and software that are required and how to work with them.
- You’ll be beginning your microcontroller programming journey starting with programming and testing of basic ATMEGA32 peripherals like GPIO, UART, ADC, External Interrupts, Analog Comparators and On – Board Non – Volatile Storage. Also you’ll be knowing how to interface external peripherals like LED’s, pushbuttons, LCDs, relays, dot matrix displays, 7 segment displays, DC motors, Stepper motors, etc.
- You’ll be dealing with some critical concepts in microcontroller programming like timers, various modes of timers like Counter, CTC, Input Capture and PWM modes. Also you’ll be knowing about some less discussed yet important topics like low power modes and watchdog timers along with generation of interrupts by them in the MCU.
- You’ll be understanding 2 of the most commonly used communication protocols in embedded systems namely SPI and I2C protocols in great details followed by interfacing different external peripherals with the microcontroller using these protocols along with generation of protocol based interrupts in this MCU. Also, towards the end, you’ll be dealing with interfacing of complex peripherals like Graphical LCDs and OLED displays with this MCU.
The pattern to learn a given concept in this course is a 5 step process :-
- You’ll gain an in – depth theoretical background about the concept.
- You’ll be provided with detailed explanations of vital information present in technical documents / datasheets of the MCU and associated components / peripherals because it is very essential for coding the MCU.
- You’ll be understanding related circuit connections for testing the concept and the circuit will be explained in schematic and breadboard formats.
- You’ll be explained each and every line of the programs for testing the concept and the program configurations will be explained with reference to the datasheets of the MCU and its associated components.
- You’ll be implementing circuit connections on the bench and testing the programs on those circuits.
Now, why should you choose my course at all?
There are 3 good reasons:-
- The sheer amount of detail in which each concept of the ATMEGA32 microcontroller has been explored.
- Circuits have not been simulated using simulation software because there are times when simulations can fool you completely.
- More than 80 programs have been analyzed and implemented practically on the bench.
This course has been designed for beginners in the field of embedded systems programming and also for those who are very enthusiastic about electronics but have absolutely no idea how or where to start from. However, I would recommend having previous knowledge about C programming concepts, fundamentals of digital electronics along with a basic idea of how basic electronic components like resistor, inductor, capacitor, diode, transistor, FET, logic gate ICs, etc. work.
Finally, I’ll be truthful and honest with you. I can’t guarantee that this course is going to be a fun one or like its going to be a walk in the park but I can definitely guarantee that this course is a powerhouse of knowledge and information about microcontroller programming using ATMEGA32 MCU. Once you have successfully completed this arduous journey of 136 lectures, your knowledge, skill and confidence in embedded systems will be boosted to the next level. So please take this interesting course and I assure you that it’ll be worth your every penny. Also please leave a genuine feedback in the end as it will only help me improve more and more. Happy learning!!!
PS. Please view Sections 1 and 2 completely before going for a refund and also do leave an honest review or reason for the refund
Who this course is for:
- Students who are currently pursuing their “Bachelors or Masters Degree” in the field of Electrical Engineering / Embedded Systems / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Students who have completed their “Under – Graduation or Post – Graduation” in the above mentioned fields and are looking to gain the knowledge and skills to join a company based on embedded systems.
- Working professionals in the fields of “Computer science and IT ” who are interested to switch their career into the field of embedded systems.
- Beginners, enthusiasts and researchers in the “field of electronics”, who want to gain an absolutely detailed knowledge about embedded systems and build / innovate projects in this field.
The download link is being prepared 20 Seconds...