What you’ll learn
- Understand how to delegate efficiently
- The “Highest Rated” course on Udemy about delegation!
- Free up time to focus on more strategic tasks
- Avoid common errors in delegation
- Improve clarity and reduce miscommunication
- Develop subordinates to take on more responsibilities
- This course is for new managers who recently started managing one or more employees
- No special knowledge is required to enroll in the course
Effective Delegation for New Managers
**The “Highest Rated” course on Udemy about delegation and a bestseller in the “Manager Training” category**
*This is a super-short course (approx 30 minutes) that gives you everything you need to learn how to delegate without wasting your time on useless high-level strategies or impractical delegation matrices**
**Over 11,000+ leaders have taken this course with successful results**
Learn simple concepts that help you become a better team leader and manager through delegation.
Master Simple Tips That You Can Implement Straightaway
- Assign activities using the right authority level
- Use specific phrases that motivate your subordinates
- Set clear tasks and timelines to reduce ambiguity
- Check-in and give meaningful feedback throughout the process
Avoid the Common Mistakes That New Managers Make
New managers make a lot of mistakes when they first start delegating, including micromanaging their employees, seeking instant gratification, and believing they can do it all themselves.
After taking this course, you’ll avoid most of these pitfalls, and you’ll learn that delegation is a long-term process that is a win-win for you and your employees. You’ll benefit by saving time and focusing on more strategic tasks, and your employees will benefit by growing and developing in their own careers.
Content and Overview
The course contains over 10 lectures and 30 minutes of content. It is designed for any employee or entrepreneur who recently became a new manager of one or more team members.
The content includes three main sections (before delegation, during delegation, and after delegation), and each section includes simple steps that you can follow.
The course is delivered in a format that is easily digestible for busy professionals (each video lecture is around 2 minutes long).
Here’s are the steps that are covered in the course:
- Step 1: Determine What to Delegate
- Step 2: Determine Who to Delegate to
- Step 1: Explain the Task Clearly
- Step 2: Describe Goals, Not Actions
- Step 3: Give a Clear Timeline
- Step 4: Describe the Authority Level
- Step 5: Put it in Writing
- Step 1: Check-In
- Step 2: Give Meaningful Feedback
By the end of this course, you’ll be armed with a comprehensive end-to-end process that you can implement right away with your employees.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll in the course, and you can learn the material at your own pace.
★★★★★ “Having been on the receiving end of many a poorly/incompletely delegated assignments, I think that the pointers here are excellent advice, and could not be any more clean and simple. In only 30 minutes too – did this one over lunch and still had time for a walk after!” – Kristin Easley
★★★★★ “This course is fast-paced and very practical. It provides useful tips for delegating in a way that will yield more success. Well done.” – George Hacker
★★★★★ “Great delegation is not about just giving your team an easily achievable task but to ask them to take over challenging projects and accomplish them as well with utmost dexterity. Thank you Hassan for the effective course.“– Austin Amaravati
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the course for any reason, you may return the course within 30 days of the purchase date.
Ready to Start? Click on the “Buy Now” or “Enroll Now” button in the top right corner of this page and start learning how to delegate effectively.
Who this course is for:
- New managers who want to learn more about how to delegate
- Team leaders who are interested in freeing up some of their work