What you’ll learn
- You will learn and develop the ability to think, read and write abstractly and Mathematically.
- You will learn the fundamentals of Set Theory including set builder notation, and set operations and properties.
- You will learn tautologies, contradictions, De Morgan’s Laws in Logic, logical equivalence, and formulating quantified statements.
- You will lear how to create truth tables and tell the falsehood and truthfulness of a compound statements.
- You will know how to write, read and prove Mathematical statements using a variety of methods.
- You will understand boolean expressions, black boxes, logical gates and digital circuits.
- You will understand the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetics, modular arithmetic, and learn how to find GCD & LCM.
- You will acquire a solid foundation in functions, function composition & combination, bijective and inverse functions.
- You will learn how to find equivalence relations and equivalence classes.
- You will learn essential concepts in Statistics and Combinatorics.
- You will master arithmetic and geometric sequences, and partial sums.
- You will learn the fundamental concepts in Graph Theory like incidence and adjacency matrices, walks, eccentricity, connectedness, and Ore’s Theorem.
- Discrete Mathematics Free
- A fair background in algebra.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT? Discrete Mathematics
Discrete Mathematics (DM), or Discrete Math is the backbone of Mathematics and Computer Science. DM is the study of topics that are discrete rather than continuous, for that, the course is a MUST for any Math or CS student. The topics that are covered in this course are the most essential ones, those that will touch every Math and Science student at some point in their education. The goal of this course is to build the mathematical foundation for computer science courses such as data structures, algorithms, relational and database theory, and for mathematics courses such as linear and abstract algebra, combinatorics, probability, logic and set theory, and number theory.
Discrete Mathematics gives students the ability to understand Math language and based on that, the course is divided into the following sections:
- Number Theory
- Graph Theory
- and Sequences and Series
YOU WILL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime Access
- Q&A section with support
- Certificate of completion
- 30-day money-back guarantee
HOW IS IT DELIVERED?
I know visually seeing a problem getting solved is the easiest and the most direct way for a student to learn so I designed the course keeping this in mind. The materials are delivered through videos to make complex subjects easy to comprehend. More details on certain lessons are delivered through text files to provide more explanations or examples. The course is taught in plain English, away from cloudy, complicated mathematical jargon, to help the student learn the material rather than getting stuck on fancy words.
HOW DO I LEARN BETTER?
There are quizzes after each lecture so you can test your knowledge and see how much of the material has sunk in. I suggest you go through each lesson several times to better understand the content.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for students majoring or minoring in Computer Science, Mathematics, Mathematics Education, and Engineering.
The download link is being prepared 20 Seconds...