What you’ll learn
- Participants of Indian Stock market & their functions.
- Financial planing to maximize your return from the securities market.
- Fundamental Investing
- Introduction to Stockmarket
- How to Place Order
- How to Invest in IPO
- No Requirement
DECODING STOCK MARKET- BASIC TO ADVANCE The Course is for entry-level professionals, who wish to make a career in the securities markets. This course can also help those aspirants preparing for NISM exams conducted by SEBI for becoming financial market participants. This course will also be useful to all those individuals who are interested in acquiring a basic knowledge of the Indian Securities markets,
What you will Learn
1. UNDERSTANDING THE SECURITIES MARKET,
PERFORMANCE & PARTICIPANTS.
2. Securities Market: Meaning & Participants
3. Regulators & Role of Securities market.
4. PRIMARY MARKET
5. Meaning & Types of Primary Market
6. Public Issue Process: Book building, Prospectus &
7. SECONDARY MARKET
8. Trade settlements & Margins
9. Role & functions of Secondary Market.
10. Client Acquisition Process & Trading orders of stock
11. FINANCIAL PLANNING & STRATEGY
12. Value Investing & Many more topics.
The purpose of this course is to impart basic knowledge of the Indian securities markets to the participants and related rules and regulations.
This course is designed in such a way that it provides enough knowledge to any student who wants to understand finances & various practices in detail with practical examples. This course will make you understand how finance works for both investors as well as Institutions.
Profit planning is setting a profit target for the coming period. It is like a summarized version of an estimated income statement. It starts with a forecast of expected sales and desired percentage for gross profit keeping in view the market conditions. In a nutshell, profit planning is a set of steps taken to achieve a desired level of profit. To accomplish this, a number of budgets are prepared.
Profit Planning is the process of developing a plan of operation that makes it possible to determine how to arrange the operational budget so that the maximum amount of profit can be generated.
While profit planning is a useful process in any business setting, there are some limitations on what can be accomplished. The effectiveness of the planning is only as good as the data that is assembled for use in the process.
Successful business performance requires balancing costs and revenues as illustrated by the following model.
Who this course is for:
- Retired professionals
- Self Employed