What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of PySpark
- Hands on experience in PySpark
- Understanding of data using PySpark
- Performing various data analysis operations
- Data Analytics
- Analysis of data
- There are no pre-requisites for the course. We will learn and practice together.
- Basic Python knowledge is a plus
- Good to have watched 1st part of this course
Have you ever wondered How Big Data is helping Teams Win Big at the T20 World Cups/IPL?
In this course we will focus on very basic Data analysis to get useful insights on IPL dataset with the help of PySpark.
Learn to code PySpark like a real world developer. Here our major focus will be on Practical applications of PySpark and bridge the gap between academic knowledge and practical skill.
Learn the latest Big Data Technology – Spark! And learn to use it with one of the most popular programming languages, Python!
One of the most valuable technology skills is the ability to analyze huge data sets, and this course is specifically designed to bring you up to speed on one of the best technologies for this task, Apache Spark! The top technology companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, Amazon, NASA, and more are all using Spark to solve their big data problems!
Spark can perform up to 100x faster than Hadoop MapReduce, which has caused an explosion in demand for this skill! Because the Spark 2.0 DataFrame framework is so new, you now have the ability to quickly become one of the most knowledgeable people in the job market!
What you will learn :
- Introduction to Course
- What is Data Analysis
- Data analysis in Elections
- Data Analysis in Cricket
- Learning Outcomes
- Insights we will get from data
- Upload the data
- Read the data
- Understanding the data
- Cleaning the data
- Understanding data part 2
- Total runs in an inning by a team
- Highest runs scored by a Team
- Lowest score by a team
- Validation of results
- Highest Run Scorers for RCB
- Highest Run scorers batting first
- Highest run scorers batting second
- Creating buckets of overs
- Bucketwise runs scored
- Run rate in each phase
- Best batters in powerplay
- Best batters in Death
- Understanding Bowlers data
- Most wickets against RCB by a bowler
- Most wickets in powerplay
- Best bowler in Death
- Recap and Summary
- Some basic programming skills (Not Mandatory)
- Will to implement theoretical knowledge in pratical.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Big Data or experienced people who want to transition to a Big Data role
- Big data beginners who want to learn how to code in the real world
- Aspiring candidates for data analytics or data engineering role
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in Data engineering and data analysis
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...