What you’ll learn
- Get up and running with CSS
- Master all of the most important CSS concepts
- Solve advanced problems and avoid common CSS headaches
- Understand best practices when writing CSS
- A very basic understanding of html will be useful for this course.
Core CSS Mastery. Go zero to hero with this complete CSS Masterclass teaching all the important CSS skills for a web developer.
We’ll assume no previous knowledge aside from a very basic understanding of html. This course is ideal for beginners looking to learn CSS but also for web developers looking to revisit the basics.
Ever wondered why an element doesn’t appear where you think it’s supposed to? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
We cover all of the highest frequency properties and values as well as tackling more advanced CSS concepts such as CSS position, grid, flexbox and animations.
We cover topics such as the following –
– Should you use a CSS framework?
– What is the difference between a framework and a preprocessor?
– Is learning vanilla CSS still important?
– All of the most important CSS rules for web developers
– Challenges to test your understanding along the way
– Writing maintainable CSS code
– Centering elements vertically and horizontally
– The difference between block, inline-block and inline elements
– CSS Cascade, Specificity and Inheritance
– Layouts with CSS Grid and CSS Flexbox
– Many more topics!
Unlike other CSS courses that simply provide an introduction to CSS, this is a complete course teaching all the necessary core skills with over 7 hours of thorough and engaging content! You’ll know more CSS than the average web developer after watching this course.
Don’t miss out on this chance to learn CSS with Adam “z3nsh3ll” Jones, a professional and experienced teacher from the UK.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to learn the ropes of CSS
- Experienced developers looking to re-visit the basics
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...