Conflict Management in the new normal requires a new approach! Be prepared to meet those needs by becoming a Certified Get Results Conflict Management Coach. With 13 hours of step-by-step video training, 185+ downloadable and ready to use resources, you become skilled in using a proprietary 10 Session Get Results Management Coaching Program that has been done-for-you so that you can begin Conflict Management Coaching Sessions with your online, in-person or hybrid work team or corporate clients starting TODAY.
Conflict Management Coaching Prepares You to Get Results
You don’t have to waste time trying to figure out what works and what doesn’t. The hard work, research and carefully crafted conflict management coaching session guides give you the exact timings, coaching questions, activities, and resources so you can start coaching work teams or clients immediately. With 2 Levels of Certification, your skill and professionalism as a trained Get Results Conflict Management Coach is of the highest priority.
Conflict Management Coaching For the New Normal
When not managed effectively, conflict in the workplace impacts the long-term success of both the employer and employees. Take Sam for example. Before Covid-19, Sam had complained to her Team Lead about ongoing workplace conflict that was preventing her from effectively doing her job. The conflict was never resolved and with the remote work orders in place during Covid-19, the face-to-face conflict turned into remote workplace conflict. Sam is a talented developer but now gets reprimanded for poor quality work and missed project deadlines. If she decides to leave her job, she will likely not receive an ideal referral.
Workplace Conflict Statistics and the Causes of Workplace Conflict
Conflict at work, whether in-office or remote, costs both the employer and employee! A new study conducted by the University of Sheffield sites that “workplace conflict costs UK employers over 28 billion pounds per year” which ultimately result in resignations, disciplinary dismissals and sick leave. The CPP Global Human Capital Report identifies the main causes of conflict being a clash of personality and egos at 49%, stress at 34%, poor leadership at 29%, lack of role clarity and responsibilities at 22% and clash of values at 18%. What is missing from this report is a clear plan to proactively manage the causes of workplace conflict.
Manage Conflict Remotely or In-Office to Get Results with Conflict Management Coaching
You need a Conflict Management plan that is mapped out for you so that you can empower your diverse team to unlock their potential. You need the technology and mindset know-how to coach a hybrid remote/in-office team to work collaboratively while still maintaining a safe-space for innovation through disagreements. You need to understand the top 10 unconscious bias that fuel conflict and how to manage them. You need a proven Conflict Management Group Coaching Program with the exact questions and interactive online resources to GET BETTER RESULTS in the new normal.
Excel as a Conflict Management Professional/Team Lead Using Proven Get Results Coaching Model
As Curriculum Developer and Lead Instructor for Get Results Coach Academy, I designed Conflict Management Certification Management Coaching Training to give you everything you need to confidently manage conflict in the new normal workplace and coach your team toward innovative success starting today.
Whether you lead a remote team, an in-office team or a combination of both, you are guided step-by-step with the exact how to manage conflict in the workplace through mastery of the Conflict Management Coaching Program for getting results in the new normal.
- Build your confidence, even if you have never organized a virtual workspace or ran a virtual meeting, through Level 1 behind-the-scenes video training, hands-on practicums and my step-by-step guidance for delivering the conflict management program.
- Reduce stress and maximize your impact using my done-for-you action focused Conflict Management Get Results Coaching Model to engage a remote team, in-office team or a combination of both.
- Improve retention and advance your people skills with 10 unconscious bias re-enactments that take the guesswork out of understanding your teams’ underlying conflict challenges.
- Increase your aptitude in using the latest technology for delivering engaging virtual collaborative meetings and managing virtual workspaces.
- Accelerate your Conflict Management Coaching Career or Business/Practice with free but optional Level 2 coaching practicums and Conflict Management Coach Directory Listing.
Workplace Conflict Statistics Show that Proactive Conflict Management Saves Money
According to a study conducted by Columbia University, companies with a healthy corporate culture report, on average, a turnover rate of just 13.9 percent compared to 48.4 percent at companies with a poor culture. Human resources departments in companies across the globe understand the value of Conflict management. From the recruiting process to the onboarding program and through to ongoing employee development, it costs money to train new people.
Statistics from the Global CPP study revealed that Employees in the United States companies spend approximately 2.8 hours each week involved in conflict. This amounts to around $359 billion in hours paid that are filled with – and focused on – conflict instead of on positive productivity. The figure is the equivalent of 385 million days on the job going toward the goal of arguing, as opposed to being put toward collaboration. A full day of productivity each month. This is 2- 1/2 weeks of productivity each year.
These statistics paint a clear picture that a solid Conflict Management program is needed for companies to be competitive in the New Normal. You need a solution so that you can manage a diverse team to work collaboratively and cooperatively toward innovative productivity without adding any more work to your already over-scheduled day.
If Conflict is not proactively managed competently, the exponential domino effect of unchecked workplace conflict will have both short and long-term implications. Now more than ever, you need a targeted program that mitigates any further negative impact. You need a Conflict Management Program that Gets New Results.
Conflict Management Get Results Management Coaching Certification Content Overview
With 13 hours of video tutorials, 185+ downloadable ready-to-use resources, hands-on practice assignments, interactive learning and Q & A, this continually updated 2-Level Conflict Management Coaching Certification Course keeps you relevant and indispensable as a Leader. Let’s break it down for you:
- Onboard new hires and develop a diverse team to collaboratively Get Results. Coaching is the new approach for training, managing and leading in the New Normal. I developed my GET RESULTS Management Coaching Program to provide you with the professionalism yet agility that is required in today’s fast-paced ever-changing workplace. In each section of the course, you receive specific Conflict Management insight for managing in the new workplace normal.
- Stop workplace conflict before it starts by understanding people. Through case-study re-enactments, you look closely at the complexity of the human psyche impacted by unconscious bias that is sometimes responsible for workplace conflict and how this ultimately alters the company culture if left unchecked. You assess your own bias and with what you discover, adjust as needed before coaching your team.
- When employees feel safe at work, whether remote or in-office, they are more productive. You learn how to set up a Slack Workspace for delivering the Conflict Management GET RESULTS Program. Even if you have used Slack before, you will learn how to develop an engaged virtual workplace that stops conflict and supports well-being.
- You are given step-by-step instruction designed to improve your proficiency using the latest technology to deliver the remote meetings as well as the how-to insight for delivering the professional program.
- Even if there is no money for Conflict Management initiatives, the strategically selected interactive online resources are free to use. The research, coaching questions and the usable PDF documents have been developed for your use saving you time and money.
2 LEVELS OF CERTIFICATION: Students and Graduates of Get Results Coach Academy on Udemy benefit from the G.R.C.A 2 Levels of Certification at no extra cost. Here are the details of the 2 Levels + the benefits of joining:
LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION
Included with your one-time low-cost enrollment fee on Udemy is life-time access to the course content and features on Udemy; including a verifiable Udemy generated certificate of completion.
GET RESULTS COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $995 U.S.D. RIGHT OF USE FEE: When you join this course on Udemy and stay enrolled (no refund), you have permission to use my Proprietary Accredited Management Coaching Session Guides with your work team or to coach clients.
PLEASE NOTE: A “right-of-use fee” is not a licensing fee. I own the copyright to the accredited session guides including the processes and material which means that you do not have permission to re-sell it or develop training, workshops, speaking or books based on my proprietary program.
1) Watch 100% of the coursework lectures as fast or as slow as you want.
2) Download all of the accredited resources including the session guides.
3) Download your Udemy generated certificate of completion when you have completed 100% of the coursework.
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATION
In addition to the cost-saving benefits and features of Level One, when you remain enrolled in the program past 35 days, you have access to LEVEL 2 benefits; a total of $1791 U.S.D in fees that we cover when you join this one course on Udemy and graduate Level 2.
GET RESULTS COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $995 U.S.D. RIGHT OF USE FEE: When you join this course on Udemy and stay enrolled (no refund), you have permission to use my Proprietary Accredited Management Coaching Session Guides to coach work teams or clients.
GET RESULTS COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $199 U.S.D. ACCREDITATION FEE: Level 2 requires that you complete a mandatory Management Coaching Practicum which assesses your competency using my accredited proprietary session guides with real work teams or clients. This is referred to as hands-on coaching fieldwork. This is step-by-step easy to complete but submission is mandatory for Level 2 Graduation. This is what differentiates this program and the Get Results Coach Academy Management Coaching Graduates above the rest. While a quickie diploma or certification from having just simply watched videos is appealing and what some coaching courses on Udemy use as a marketing tool to get you to buy, this is not the solution to long-term success. If that is your goal and expectation, this professional coaching program is not for you.
GET RESULTS COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $99 U.S.D. CERTIFICATION FEE: This is a one-time fee to create one individualized certificate of completion from Get Results Coach Academy that displays your certification designation verifying your completion of accreditation.
GET RESULTS COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $199 U.S.D. COACH DIRECTORY LISTING FEE: This is a one-time listing one-time fee to add your first and last name to this niche specific management coaching directory on Get Results Coach Academy.
GET RESULTS COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $299 U.S.D ASSOCIATION FEE: This is a one-time membership fee to keep your certification current and valid.
GET RESULTS COACH ACADEMY COVERS $1791 U.S.D IN FEES WHEN YOU JOIN ON UDEMY AND GRADUATE LEVEL 2
Now you might be thinking “this sounds too good to be true; what’s the catch?” or you might be saying “Management Coaching Training like this should cost 5 thousand or more; why would such a valuable program be available on Udemy for such a low price?” There is no catch just a vision, a purpose and a mission to empower more hybrid work teams to excel in the new normal.
Excel as a Leader in the New Normal with Conflict Management Coaching that Gets Results
Let me show you how to manage conflict in the workplace to succeed in the new normal! If you have never met me before my name is Louise Anne Maurice. The thousands and thousands of people I have either coached, trained, consulted or taught over the past 30+ years have benefited from my Empowered Coaching Approach™.
I teamed up with the Udemy E-Learning Platform to make my proprietary Conflict Management Coaching Certification Training Course easily accessible to a global audience at an affordable price. This comprehensive and streamlined curriculum shortens the learning curve for you to become a Professional World-Class Conflict Management Coach.
I invite you to join with me as well as the other students starting today! Simply click on the “Buy now” button to enroll in this course or click on the “Add to cart” button to enroll in all 10 courses of the Master Management Coaching Certification Training Program.
I will see you in the first lecture.
Your Coach Louise Anne Maurice
© Intellectual Property of Conflict Management Coaching Certification Training Course Content and Description are copyright and owned by Louise Anne Maurice of Get Results Coach Academy
Who this course is for:
- If you are a Project Manager looking for a new approach to manage conflict so that a diverse global hybrid team can collaborate and innovate to Get Results, then the Conflict Management Coaching Course will give you the tools to competently lead.
- If you are in a leadership position working with teams experiencing conflict, then the Conflict Management Coaching will give you the inside track on the skills necessary to lead a diverse team to get results.
- Conflict in the workplace is an ongoing issue that costs companies money. If you have lost your job or want to be indispensable in your current career, then Conflict Management Certification in Get Results Management Coaching is your solution.
- If you want to start a new business or private practice as a Management Coach in a highly sought-after niche area of conflict resolution, then Conflict Management Coaching Certification Training will give you a head start.
- If you are fresh out of school and want to work in Human Resources but have been told that your resume/CV needs more professional experience, enrol in Conflict Management Coaching Training and participate in the hands-on coaching practicum so that your resume stands-out.
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...