What you’ll learn
- Take and pass the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) certification exam
- Understand threat and vulnerability management concepts
- Understand how to conduct a cyber incident response
- Understand how to setup a strong security architecture for your networks
- Know what different types of cybersecurity tools are on the market and which to use in different scenarios
- Basic understanding of network and network security
- Understand the concepts covered by the Network+ and Security+ exams
- This course aligns directly to the CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 Certification Study Guide
CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) Complete Course & Practice Exam
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+) (CS0-002) exam, including a downloadable Study Guide (PDF), quizzes to check your knowledge as you progress through the videos, and a full-length practice exam to test your knowledge before test day!
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to learn what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+) (CS0-002) exam or to better prepare yourself to serve on your organization’s cyber defense team.
The CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst+) (CS0-002) certification is a vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to conduct intermediate-level cybersecurity skills. This certification fills the gap between the entry-level CompTIA Security+ exam (for those with about 1 year in the field) and the advanced-level CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (for those with at least 5 years in the field). The CompTIA CySA+ exam is focused on the technical, hands-on details of the cybersecurity field, including not only cyber threats, secure network architecture, and risk management, but also the ability to perform log analysis, configuration assessments, and more.
This CySA+ (CS0-002) course is designed for IT Security analysts, vulnerability analysts, threat intelligence analysts, or anyone who is trying to get a better understanding of the concepts involved in conducting cybersecurity analysis, to include threat management, vulnerability management, cyber incident response, security architecture, and the toolsets associated with these cybersecurity efforts.
To help you practice for the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) exam, this course even comes with a realistic practice exam containing 90 multiple-choice questions spread across the five domains tested by the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) certification exam!
This course will provide you with full coverage of the five domains of the CySA+ (CS0-002) exam:
- Threat and Vulnerability Management (22%)
- Software and Systems Security (18%)
- Security Operations and Monitoring (25%)
- Incident Response (25%)
- Compliance and Assessment (13%)
This course stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA CySA+ exam (CS0-002), and also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of this course for any reason!
This course is brought to you by Dion Training Solutions, a CompTIA Platinum Delivery Partner, and aligns directly with the OFFICIAL CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 Certification Study Guide.
What Other Students Are Saying About Our Courses:
- Jason Dion always has some of the best courses. This is the third CYSA+ course I bought from different vendors to see which one would help me more and like always this has already caught my attention and kept me focused the entire time. Other courses have too many distracting factors, unlike this one. I will always recommend Jason Dion. (Luis, 5 stars)
- Great course, very detailed. Passed the exam on the first try. I have recommended this course to everyone I know in the security industry trying to pass the CySA+ exam. (Jose D., 5 stars)
- I have really enjoyed and learned a lot from this course. I used Jason’s course to pass the Network + on my first attempt, I am expecting that this course will enable me to pass the CySA+, too! (Leone W., 5 stars)
Upon completion of this course, you will earn 33 CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+ certifications.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) Certification Exam
- Threat analysts
- Vulnerability analysts
- Risk management professionals
- Entry-level incident response professionals
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...