What you’ll learn
- Complete Next.js Course For Beginners – All Concepts Free
- You will be about to learn API Routes
- Single File Components
- Server Rendering
- SSG and SSR (Static-site Generation )( Server Side Rendering)
- Automatic Routing
- File System Routing
- CSS Styling with JSX
- Also you need to have complete understanding of HTML and CSS
Complete Next.js Course For Beginners – All Concepts NextJS is a great choice for growing as a React developer and for taking your React apps to the next level!
Because NextJS is growing fast and therefore in high demand. And there are good reasons for that: NextJS allows you to build React apps with built-in server-side rendering and page pre-rendering. Building great user experiences and search engine friendly (SEO!) React apps has never been easier!
In addition, NextJS makes building fullstack React apps (frontend + backend code combined in one project) extremely easy as well! Blend client-side and server-side code and build a NodeJS-based API side-by-side with your frontend React apps. It’s a breeze with NextJS!
Want to add authentication? NextJS simplifies that as well and makes user signup, sign in and session management very convenient.
This course will take you from NextJS beginner to advanced level in no time!
In detail, this course will cover:
- What is NextJS? And why would you use it?
- Working with file-based routing
- Adding dynamic routes and catch-all routes
- Implementing different forms of page pre-rendering and server-side rendering
- Working with data and adding data fetching + pre-fetching to your apps
- Pre-generating dynamic and static pages
- Optimizing images with the NextJS Image component
- API routes
- And much more!
For this course, you’ll need basic React knowledge, though the course does come with a “React refresher” module in case it’s been some time since you last worked with React.
After finishing this course, you’ll be well prepared to build your own NextJS projects from the ground up and apply for NextJS positions!
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for Beginner and intermediate Student.