What you’ll learn
- You will be an EXPERT in KANBAN. You will know how to optimize any workflows in the organizations you work with, no matter your area of expertise
- You will learn IN PRACTICE two more agile approaches (Scrum and Scrumban) and also how to apply the best of the 3 together to deliver more value to the customer
- You will master a complete, free, and widely used online system in the job market to apply the Kanban Method
- WITHOUT A DOUBT, you will be more recognized and paid, as you will master something valuable for companies and that less than 5% of professionals dominate
- You will have complete security (you will receive the step-by-step) to implement the Kanban Method in an organization or team
- No other material, knowledge, or software will be needed as everything will be made available in the course
Complete Kanban from A to Z + 4 EXTRA Courses. What if you could optimize your company’s processes and increase your teams’ productivity by up to 30% without changing your workflows or spending on training, hiring consultants, or new employees?
Have you ever thought if you could deliver more value to your customer in less time and with ZERO waste (Kaizen)?
The Kanban Method is the most efficient way for you to achieve this and much more.
It’s an lean/agile approach to achieving peak productivity in your teams and continuously delivering value to your customer.
With the Kanban Method, you have visibility into the workflows of your entire organization, easily detect waste of time and resources, and find bottlenecks in the process in a stupidly simple and visual way.
Given the effectiveness of its techniques and simplicity of implementation, the Kanban Method has been essential in optimizing the workflows of organizations in the most diverse areas of the market, such as software development, manufacturing, architecture, engineering, marketing, maintenance, education, public bodies, and many others.
WITHOUT A DOUBT, this is the most straightforward, complete, practical, and objective Kanban course you will find on the internet. It is still the only course that goes further and brings several other extra courses for free to complement your training and enhance your results in practice: Scrum, Scrumban, Personal Productivity with GTD, and Leadership.
ALERT.: if you like a lot of theory, memorize and “yada yada” difficult even to understand, beware. That is a practical and straightforward course, where you will understand everything quickly and easily. You will receive templates ready to apply in your company and manage a simulated scenario applying Kanban from start to finish with a robust, free online system that is widely used in the job.
Kanban: “Stop Starting and Start Finishing.”
You will not only master the Kanban Method to optimize workflows and drastically reduce waste in your organization’s projects and operations, but you will also learn how to transform this knowledge into opportunities to be someone distinguished, recognized, and capable of conquering great opportunities in the job market.
This is a highly innovative, practical, and 100% online course showing that the Kanban Method goes WAY beyond a task board and is widely used in software development, manufacturing, architecture, engineering, marketing, and maintenance management, being essential in the optimization of all the companies’ workflows in many other areas of the market.
This course is way superior to other courses (i.e., superficial and theoretical, made only for those looking for another certificate) that we find today on the Internet, because it focuses on the application of agile and lean to solve the main deficiencies of companies currently on the market, teaching step-by-step step how to accurately plan and manage your projects and demands, increase productivity, reduce costs, eliminate overtime and, as a natural result, increase business profit.
Take this course if you want to:
. MASTER KANBAN techniques, which will bring you better OPPORTUNITIES and increase your VALUE in the market, regardless of your area of activity;
. Be RECOGNIZED and WELL PAID in the job market, mastering something that less than 5% of professionals master;
. Be able to PLAN and MANAGE projects and operations using a lean, agile, and innovative approach;
. Develop LEADERSHIP, COMMUNICATION, and PRODUCTIVITY;
. Assume RELEVANT POSITIONS and leadership where to work;
. Actively participate in agile transformations in your company;
. Choosing where to work, being someone DIFFERENTIATED, and ABOVE AVERAGE in the job market.
The instructor, Mirko Perkusich, has both industry and academic experience. He has over 10 years of experience working with big players in the software industry, such as Nokia, Asus, and Sony; additionally, he has also worked with startups. Further, he has a Ph.D. in Computer Science. His research focuses mostly on Agile Software Development (and Scrum) with over 50 published scientific articles in worldwide, state-of-the-art journals and conferences.
If you still have any doubts, check below real testimonials from students that purchased courses from Mirko Perkusich!
What if you, for whatever reason, want a refund?
This course has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy!
No questions asked!
There is no risk for you!
What are you waiting for?
Join now and take a step further into becoming a Kanban specialist and uplift your career!
Students Testimonials (What are students saying about Mirko’s courses?):
“Great training. Passed PSM I immediately after the end of the course. I recommend”, Jacek Laskowski
“Dear Mirko, Thanks to your wonderful course, I cleared my PSM 1 exam in the first attempt with 95%.” (private message) Mahesh Iyer, Project/Program Management Professional
“Undoubtedly the Best Course! Thanks a Million, Mirko!!!” – Mirza Mehdi, Business Analyst
“So far excellent, Mirko is able to deliver this unfamiliar matter (to me) in a very understandable way. Probably to put it in practice it will take some cycles making some experience, but if you like its logic it will come almost natural.” Gian Luca Anselmi, Project Manager
“I like the course content! I will definitely recommend taking the course if you want to gain the full guide on Agile and specifically on Scrum. The Instructor explains each detail very clearly. Before this, I took another good course, but it gave basic knowledge. This one was the best match for me. It gave me complete and enough knowledge about Scrum.” – Anna Kirakosyan, Project Coordinator
“This course is one of the best I’ve taken in Udemy. I like its progressive style along with helpful quizzes and tips, which has helped me to assimilate and consolidate a solid knowledge about agile management with Scrum. Not to mention the insights that Dr Mirko brings to the table with a perfect alignment between theory and practice, which also helped me a lot to connect with the concepts covered in the course. Dr Mirko has great teaching skills. I couldn’t recommend it more.” – João Nunes, Software Engineer
“The course not only conveys knowledge and skills, but also teaches the right approach that significantly increases the efficiency of using this framework. All in an accessible and friendly, but also professional, form.” – Bagu Bagu
“Informative, comprehensive and good consolidated training…absorbed and enjoyed the learning curve. Thanks to Mirko and team!” – Narayan Ragothma Rao, Executive Director
“Dr. Mirko has a good didactic and strong skills both academic and Industry study cases. So, I recommend this course to you get the knowledge, practice and if you so get the Scrum Certification, this course is really complete.” – Leonardo Melo de Medeiros, College Professor and Research Scientist
“I like how you get straight to the point but also make things very clear to understand!” – Nina Paleracio
“All concepts clearly explained. Great examples and case studies provided to reinforce the theory.” – Crystal Glassford, General Manager
“So far so good. I like the way the content is explained using lots of examples and visuals, helps me understand better and the learning pace is good for me too.” – Jonathan Nathan, IT Project Manager
“He’s actually doing a great job of making what I was presuming to be a boring, tired class, into something I want to learn. Not lying about the subject matter is the best start. Promises kept are promises earned.” – Jeremy D Shorter, Financial Analyst
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who need to optimize workflows in their company because, for example, they have not been able to meet deadlines, control costs, anticipate problems, eliminate overtime and keep their team motivated
- Professionals from any area who want to master the main agile practices to have better opportunities and lead projects, production processes, and teams; receive more recognition; increase your value in the market through the mastery of management techniques and tools that genuinely give results to the business, which is rare to find today in the profile of current professionals
- Proactive university students who want to learn knowledge that 90% of professionals do not have, even the experienced ones, will make you a new graduate of much greater value in the market
- Agile Consultants who focused on Scrum but do not master the Kanban and Scrumban Methods and therefore may miss significant opportunities or be limited in their consulting
- Scrum specialists who know only the Kanban Board but are unaware of the Kanban Method or Scrumban, which can promote MUCH more productivity in your team
- Anyone who wants to manage tasks with maximum efficiency, whether in their personal life or leading teams