What you’ll learn
- Use Blender and understand it’s interface
- Create 3D models
- Create your own materials
- Cloth simulation, texturing and sculpting
- Camera rule of third explanation
- Camera depth of field
- Light setup
- How to use reference footage to sketch and model in 3D. Reference footage also included.
- All chapter scene files and texture maps included in the course.
- No prior experience required in Blender.
- All videos show step by step and white board style explanation.
- This course uses Blender 2.8x, 2.9x and 3.x stable and beta versions.
- Blender 2.x and 3.x works in most computers with adequate hardware configuration. Visit blender download site for update hardware requirements.
Complete 3D Blender Course: Sketch to 3D Art for Beginners This course is completely update to 2.8 and later Blender is a fantastic free and opensource platform which enables you to make high quality models which can be exported to any game engine, 3D printer, creating your very own NFT or other software.
Here are some of the reasons why you want to learn Blender with this online tutorial :
- Express yourself through 3D artwork.
- Convert your sketch to Digital Art that can be used as NFT on blockchain.
Learn how to create 3D Models and Assets for games using Blender, the free-to-use 3D production suite.
We start super simple so you’ll be ok with little or no experience.
With our online tutorials, you’ll be amazed what you can achieve.
The course is a project-based step by step from a simple sketch to a beautiful delicious 3D rendering.
All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never feel lost.
If you’re a complete beginner, this course will teach you all the modelling fundamentals, texturing, lightning and finally rendering you’ll need.
If you’re an artist, we’ll teach you to bring your 2d skills to 3D skills.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners.
- Who want to learn from scratch.
An Overview of the Contents of this course:
1. A full overview of Blenders interface.
2. Navigation and editing tools
4. Modifiers and Cloth Simulation
5. Shaders and Materials
6. Lightening and Cameras
7. Cycles render
Who this course is for:
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard and passionate.
- Artists who want to learn to bring their drawings and art into 3D world.