What you’ll learn
- A knowledge oriented interview preparation framework that suits their goals
- Planning the phases of interview process to avoid burnout
- Become better at current job while preparing for a job change by systematic upskilling
- Finer software engineering and technical details that help a candidate standout during interviews
- Working in or planning to work in software industry
- Not looking for a job urgently
Objective Coding interview: Software Development Masterclass
The course is for people who want to uplevel their engineering skills and search for better opportunities without burning out.
Interviews are becoming more time-consuming as the software industry gathers pace. In addition, new trends keep getting introduced, leaving candidates exhausted to keep up.
The course recommends a more systematic knowledge-driven framework over a burst coding mode in browsers.
- Section 1: Necessity for an alternative approach inclined towards career growth instead of instant gratification.
- Section 2: Foundation Phase (12- 9 months)
- The gathering phase. Identify the possible sources for the relevant information.
- Section 3: Reinforcement Phase (9 – 6 months)
- The sorting phase. Organize the resources based on the refined needs of the job search.
- Section 4: Convergence Phase (6 -3 months)
- Drill down further to identify only the necessary information.
- Section 5: End game (3-0 months)
- Execute with a clear plan built on all the gathered information.
- Section 6: Conclusion
- The idea is simple, prepare at your pace throughout the year and apply only when ready to invest 8 weeks for the potential employers.
- Maximize the learnings to capitalize on the current workplace or the new one!
What doesn’t the course offer?
- The course does not talk about compensation and HR interview handling
- The course does not talk about the behavioral interview and dress code etc.
- The course does not explicitly target FAANG/MAANG.
- The course does not deal with urgent career change situations like a layoff, reaction to a bad performance review, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals planning to make a career transistion
- Professionals in cooling off period of their desired comapnies
- Software professionals from emerging countires try to crack interviews of MNCs like FAANG
- Recent graduates trying to understand the interview process
- People looking to rejoin the industry after a break