What you’ll learn
- Basics of programming in Clojure
- Advanced Clojure concepts
- Working with IntelliJ IDEA
- Working with REPL
- Interest in programming
- Willingness to learn a fun new programming language
Clojure: The Complete Beginner’s Guide 2022 Why learn Clojure
Clojure is a general purpose, Java inspired, functional programming language.
In 2019, the popular site StackOverflow rated Clojure as the highest paying programming language in the world, and second highest in the United States.
Many big players like LinkedIn, Cisco, CitiGroup etc use Clojure as one of their main languages.
This course teaches you:
- to install the Clojure environment on a PC or Mac
- the language basics like
- data types
- the fundamentals of
- exception handling
- advanced topics such as
- reference values
- practical applications of all studied concepts
- plenty of coding challenges
We will apply everything we learned through coding small applications to solidify what we are studying.
This course opens up many opportunities to work in a niche market, where your skills will be highly values by employers. There is a huge shortage of Clojure skills, and you can claim the top spot.
Sign up today and let’s start learning Clojure together.
30 day money back guarantee – provided by Udemy
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programmers
- Beginner Clojure developers