What you’ll learn
- Prepare for the 2021 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam (the next CISSP update is in 2024).
- Includes the May 2021 CISSP exam updates.
- Get your free 39-page CISSP PDF study guide for download.
- Join the over 340,000 people who have enrolled from 190+ countries.
- Gain a clear understanding of CISSP Domain 1 (Security and Risk Management) and Domain 2 (Asset Security).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management-level perspective.
- Learn where and how to start on your CISSP certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISSP certification, what it can give you.
- A basic understanding and knowledge of computers, networks, IT, and cyber security.
- Personal cyber security knowledge and experience are bonuses but not required. The CISSP certification is THE senior-level cyber security certification and will assume an intermediate understanding of cyber security concepts.
- Wanting to learn about management level IT Security and Cyber Security.
CISSP Certification: CISSP Domain 1 & 2 Boot Camp UPDATED 22
*** Updated for the 2021 CISSP curriculum and the 2022 exam changes ***
Welcome, I am Thor Pedersen, and I am here to help you pass your CISSP certification.
With over 340,000 enrollments from 190+ countries, my CISSP and CISM courses are both the “Best Selling” and “Highest Rated” on Udemy.
Getting your CISSP certification now is a very smart career move.
- The CISSP certification is the gold standard for IT Security certifications.
- There are more job openings for CISSPs in the US (116,000) than there are CISSP certified individuals (92,000).
- The average CISSP salary in the US is over $125,000 a year.
I think my courses are fantastic but don’t just take my word for it. Here’s what some of my other students have to say about them:
- Thor’s videos played a major factor in my ability to pass I cannot recommend them enough! (Blair, 5-stars).
- I passed the CISSP with the ISC Book and Thor’s lectures and practice questions. Enough said! (Warren, 5-stars).
- Thor the Legend Pedersen! His course material here, his training site which has other supplementary stuff and his fbook channel all helped me in passing my CISSP. (Kenny, 5-stars).
- This content helped me pass my CISSP first time! It was the main material I used for studying! Very helpful! (Duncan, 5-stars).
- This course assisted me in successfully passing the CISSP Exam! Highly recommend! (Patrick, 5-stars).
- Hi Thor, I used your test and videos and passed the exam at first attempt. (Shan, 5-stars)
In Domain 1 we cover:
1.1 Understand, adhere to, and promote professional ethics
1.2 Understand and apply security concepts
1.3 Evaluate and apply security governance principles
1.4 Determine compliance and other requirements
1.5 Understand legal and regulatory issues that pertain to information security in a holistic context
1.6 Understand requirements for investigation types (i.e., administrative, criminal, civil, regulatory, industry standards)
1.7 Develop, document, and implement security policy, standards, procedures, and guidelines
1.8 Identify, analyze, and prioritize Business Continuity (BC) requirements
1.9 Contribute to and enforce personnel security policies and procedures
1.10 Understand and apply risk management concepts
1.11 Understand and apply threat modeling concepts and methodologies
1.12 Apply Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) concepts
1.13 Establish and maintain a security awareness, education, and training program
In Domain 2 we cover:
2.1 Identify and classify information and assets
2.2 Establish information and asset handling requirements
2.3 Provision resources securely
2.4 Manage data lifecycle
2.5 Ensure appropriate asset retention (e.g., End-of-Life (EOL), End-of-Support (EOS))
2.6 Determine data security controls and compliance requirements
This course includes ALL of this:
- 8 hours of CISSP videos: Covering the CISSP Domain 1 and 2 exam topics.
- Free downloadable CISSP study guides: Made from my lecture slides (39 pages).
- 2 page CISSP Mnemonics.
- 60 free CISSP practice questions. 30 questions from Domain 1 and 30 questions from Domain 2 to put your knowledge to the test.
- 60 website links: Additional resources for you to delve deeper into Domain 1 and 2 topics, as well as the CISSP certification in general.
- Professionally edited subtitles in English: To ensure you get the most out of my lectures.
- Auto-translated subtitles in German, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, and Indonesian.
- An automatic certificate of completion: To hang on your wall or use for CEUs/PDUs.
- 30-days no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- Lifetime Access to the course and all course updates.
- Offline video viewing on the Udemy mobile apps.
Start your certification journey today, let me help YOU get certified.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for their CISSP exam.
- Anyone wanting to get a deeper understanding of cyber security at a management level.
- Cyber Security professionals wanting to grow their knowledge.
- Professionals needing CEUs/PDUs for other certifications.