What you’ll learn
- This course has everything you need to get started with Cinema4D.
- All the tools you need to be able to start bringing your ideas to life.
- Walk through the practical motion graphic design skills to create impressive and impactful final products that satisfy both needs of your company and the cl
- Mainly focus on building solid foundations for your designs
- Once you finish this course, you will be able to model simple objects, create pretty animations using a variety of techniques, render and smart frames
- General idea of each one of the different disciplines you typically find in a project that involves 3D
- This course will serve you as the best gateway to a successful career!
- Able to look at your past work and you’ll be able to see clear improvement in every process.
- No requirements
Cinema 4D: How to Model Easily with a Motion Designer
My name is Daniel Ascanio, and I’ll be your instructor for the Cinema 4D course. I have been working with Cinema 4D for more than 10 years, I have also worked with other programs such as After Effects. Now I am working as a Senior Motion Designer at Playstation.
During my first job as a video editor, I realized that Motion Design was the right path for me. In 2012, I got a certificate in Visual Effects for Film and TV, 3D Modeling & Visual Effects Production, and Interactive Media Design. With the knowledge gained in receiving these certificates, I had my first few experiences in the field working as a motion graphic artist at Global, one of the biggest national TV stations in Canada. Since 2016, I have worked at a variety of companies including Apple, Facebook, and PlayStation, where I’m currently working as a full-time employee. During my time at PlayStation, I’ve worked on the marketing campaign for the release of high-profile games like Spiderman, Horizon, and God of War, and many others. As well as the video campaign for the launch of the PlayStation 5 and its accessories. I’ve also worked on the video content used in major gaming and technology events like E3 and CES.
<Cinema 4D: 3D Modeling for Professionals> is for those who are brand-new to Cinema 4D or have had some exposure to it but need to understand it better. This course has everything you need to get started with Cinema4D. I will give you all the tools you need to be able to start bringing your ideas to life. I will show you very basic, but powerful modeling techniques. Moreover, we’ll go over the user interface, selection tools, modeling tools, MoGraph, lighting, rendering, materials, animation, and finally how to put everything together in After Effects. It doesn’t matter what your background is in the creative industry, if you are a producer, a creative director, an art director, or someone working with a lot of 3D artists, this course will help you to communicate with them and get the basic structure of an idea of modeling, creating animation, adding lighting, or rigging skills for your design.
Once you finish this course, you will be able to model really simple objects, create fun animations using a variety of techniques, and render nice-looking frames. If you’re not clear about what type of work you would like to do in 3D, this course will give you a general idea of each one of the different disciplines you typically find in a project that involves 3D. This course will definitely serve you as the best gateway to a successful career!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners that are interested in designing with Cinema4d
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...