**Course Updated July 2021** CDMP – Data Management Fundamentals Exam Questions on DMBoK
This course is developed to provide students with the most comprehensive question bank to date.
The first 4 practice tests covers ALL the chapters of the DMBoK2 with detailed review questions on each of the chapters.
The last 2 practice tests are real 100 Question Practice Tests on the DMBOK2 – Exactly as you will experience them in the actual exam sitting.
Remember that the 100 question tests are weighted as follow:
Data Management Process – 2%
Data Ethics – 2%
Data Governance – 11%
Data Architecture – 6%
Data Modelling and Design – 11%
Data Storage and Operations – 6%
Data Security – 6%
Data Integration and Interoperability – 6%
Document and Content Management – 6%
Master and Reference Data Management – 10%
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence – 10%
Metadata Management – 11%
Data Quality – 11%
Big Data – 2%
Important to note:
Pass all exams at 50% or higher: CDMP Practitioner Certificate
Pass all exams at 70% or higher: CDMP Mastery Certificate
Guideline to get most out of the course:
- Study the applicable chapter in the DMBOK2.
- Summarize the most important points in the chapter.
- Take the quiz for the applicable chapters and check your answers.
- If there are incorrect answers, refer back to the DMBOK2 and your notes.
- Retake the quiz on a chapter and try to achieve a higher score (>80%).
- Finally, when you are ready, take the practice exams at the end.
Some rules for the tests:
- You can pause the test.
- You can retake the test later, but the time will be reduced accordingly.
- The question difficulty increases gradually in each chapter.
- The pass score of each quiz/practice exam is 70%.
- Some questions may have one correct answer and others may have multiple. Please read questions carefully.
Please don’t forget to rate the course: 1 star rating is the lowest and 5 stars rating is the highest.
Who this course is for:
- Data Management Professionals or Enthusiasts
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...