What you’ll learn
- Learn the must-have elements that make a successful website.
- Learn how Carrd functions in short, simple, fast-paced lessons.
- Create a fully responsive website in 1 hour.
- Learn how to create incredible copy for your website that attracts clients.
- A laptop is ideal, but a tablet can suffice.
Do you really need a virtual assistant website? If you’re thinking about becoming a VA, or you’ve already set the wheels in motion, you’re probably wondering whether or not you need a website.
Having a website is an opportunity to make a great first impression and give clients comfort that you’re a real business. Showcasing your brand to your prospective clients is one of the most important things that you can do!
This course is for you if:
- You need help attracting clients.
- You want to share your specific services, pricing, and testimonials in a simple format.
- You want to create a more legitimate calling card for your business.
- You want something more formal than a LinkedIn page.
- You want to build something fast – not waste your precious time over learning how to build a website.
This course is not for you if:
- You are already familiar with building websites or having coding experience.
- You are a perfectionist. Sorry, friends! This course favors speed and execution over perfection.
- You’re expecting an award-worthy website. The sites we’ll make are great, but we won’t be winning any gold medals any time soon.
If you’re still with me at this point, great! It means that you want to own your website means and control it and its content. Let’s cover what you get in this course.
We’ll start the course off by learning about the MUST HAVE components of a website. If you’re not strategic about your content, you’re not going to attract the attention your business deserves. You’ll also learn some tactics that help makes clients take action on your site.
You’ll learn about color theory, simple copywriting and website building. Follow this course in real-time and you’ll have a website up in no time!
- We’ll build a site in Carrd, a no-code site that allows you to create simple, 1 page websites.
- You’ll learn about new tools to help you write persuasive messaging for your business (in seconds)!
- You’ll learn how SEO makes your site discoverable.
- You’ll learn how to link your website to email marketing sites like MailerLite or MailChimp.
- Learn some psychological tricks to help drive clients (and sales) to your website!
This course isn’t designed to show you tons of features or the ins and outs of particular tools. Our focus is on building a website quickly!
Why this course?
- You will get a website up and running in 1 hour.
- It’s a realistic, fast paced course that doesn’t require coding or design skills.
- Save money on paying an expensive web designer.
- Eliminate weeks of frustration trying to figure out how to make your website.
- Create compelling and persuasive messaging to attract clients.
- Learn to link to email marketing sites (optional) to grow your mailing list or keep in touch with clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will I need to spend on tools?
All tools presented in this course have a free version (yay).
If you choose to pay for upgraded accounts to unlock more features:
- Carrd Pro Plan: $19/year. Price does not include a domain name (which cost ~ $10/year).
Did you really make this in 1 hour?
Yep! I make new websites for my own business constantly (seriously). I like to keep things fresh and make changes based on traffic to my site and feedback from clients.
Why one hour?
Because done is better than perfect. It’s too easy to be paralyzed by the fear of perfection. A website can never be perfect and there is never a perfect time to launch your site. Our focus is creating a website that funnels traffic to your business – without paralyzing fear.
Is this course fast paced?
It’s lightning fast. It’s a cheetah running at top speed. It’s a Porsche screaming down the Autobahn. We move fast because I want you to see how truly fast you can choose your brand colors, land on your brand’s tone, and create a website for your business.
If you’re ready to flex your creative muscle and get a shiny new website up and running, head to Lecture 1 now!
Who this course is for:
- Virtual Assistants in need of a website that helps attract clients and drive sales!
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...