What you’ll learn
- Learn the Basics of Ruby on Rails APIs
- Learn the Basics of React CRUD App Development
- How to create a Full Stack Todo List Application
- Learn how to use the Ruby on Rails ORM
- Learn to consume JSON with Ionic React
- Understand Basic Ruby
- Understand Basic Database Design and have Postgres Installed
Build A TodoList with Ruby on Rails and Ionic React
If you’re tired of long courses and just want to learn basic web development this course is for you. This course was built with the goal of teaching the students how to use Ruby on Rails and Ionic React. It focuses heavily on designing a backend RESTful Web Service with CRUD functionality that sends data to a Ionic React Front End Application. This is an entry-level course that focuses on building and reinforcing some of the techniques used by developers to build a full-stack application.
When going through this course you may come across subjects that you are familiar with as well as those that are completely new to you.
Some of the topics touched upon include
- Ionic React Hooks
- Ionic React Functional Components
- HTTP Requests with Fetch
- CRUD Methods
- Ruby on Rails
- Database Migrations
When taking this course, please know that you can take your time because you will get access to support along the way. By the time you finish this course, you should feel comfortable creating a full-stack web application with Ionic React and Ruby on Rails.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for entry level web developers that have an understanding of web applications