What you’ll learn
- Manage 3D Construction Models and enable an effective review.
- Find Clashes between diferent files
- Extract and analyze easily all project information
- Develop 4D Simulations using a schedule and a BIM Model
- Obtain takeoff data from models to create material estimates.
- basic knowledge about 3D Construction Design
BIM-Autodesk Navisworks project based: Beginners to Advanced. Today’s construction professionals rely on Navisworks to provide industry-leading clash detection throughout the construction process. Navisworks is a 3D design review package that used primarily in construction industries to complement 3D design packages (such as Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, and MicroStation), Navisworks allows users to open and combine 3D models, navigate around them in real-time and review the model using a set of tools including comments, redlining, viewpoint, and measurements. A selection of plug-ins enhances the package adding interference detection, 4D time simulation, photorealistic rendering and PDF-like publishing.
in this course you will learn:
– Clash Detection
– Combine design and construction data into a single model.
– Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction.
– Aggregate data from multiple trades to better control outcomes.
– Animate and interact with model objects for simulation.
– Create schedules directly from project models.
– Import schedules and cost items from external project management applications.
– Measure lines, areas, and counts from 2D sheets or 3D models.
– Create synchronized project views that combine Revit and AutoCAD files, including geometry, images, and data.
– Export takeoff data to Excel for analysis.
– How To Manage 4D and 5D For BIM Projects?
Stay informed in real time of deadlines, resources and deliverables with good project management software. Find the best choice for your team.
Who this course is for:
- BIM Managers
- BIM Coordinators
- Project Managers
- 3D Modelers