What you’ll learn
- By end of this course you will learn chemical processes and interactions of the biological and nonbiological components of foods.
- Introduction to Food
- What is Food Chemistry
- Able to explain wide variety of nutrients in depth.
- Such as carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, vitamins, minerals, water, pigment & colors, flavors, enzymes and properties of foods.
- Prior knowledge of basic chemistry is required. Everything covered will be related to food.
- Rest in case, you need any help I will be actively answering queries in the Q&A section.
Become a Pro-Food Chemist. This course will enable you to gain in and outs of Food Chemistry. All the topics covered in this course are related to Food Nutrition. No prior knowledge required. This course is user friendly and is acceptable to all educational levels. This course is essential because In the food processing industry, It tells us of food changes that occur during processing and storage.
Chemicals are essential building blocks for everything in the world. All living matter, including people, animals and plants, consists of chemicals. All food is made up of chemical substances. Chemicals in food are largely harmless and often desirable – for example, nutrients such as carbohydrates, protein, fat and fibrers are composed of chemical compounds. Many of these occur naturally and contribute both to a rounded diet and to our eating experience.
Chemicals can, however, have a variety of toxicological properties, some of which might cause effects in humans and animals. Usually, these are not harmful unless we are exposed to them for a long time and at high levels. Scientists help to safeguard against these harmful effects by establishing safe levels. This scientific advice informs decision-makers who regulate the use of chemicals in food or seek to limit their presence in the food chain.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are willing to start their careers in Food processing | Advanced Chemistry | Nutritionist Science | Willing to gain more knowledge.
- All the above curious may opt for this course !!
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...