What you’ll learn
- Amassing Your War Chest
- Human (In)Security
- Containing the Airwaves
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
Basics Of Security In Pentesting
While your computer is connected to the Internet, the malware a hacker has installed on your PC quietly transmits your personal and financial information without your knowledge or consent. Or, a computer predator may pounce on the private information you unwittingly revealed. In either case, they will be able to:
- Hijack your usernames and passwords
- Steal your money and open credit card and bank accounts in your name
- Ruin your credit
- Request new account Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) or additional credit cards
- Make purchases
- Add themselves or an alias that they control as an authorized user so it’s easier to use your credit
- Obtain cash advances
- Use and abuse your Social Security number
- Sell your information to other parties who will use it for illicit or illegal purposes
Predators who stalk people while online can pose a serious physical threat. Using extreme caution when agreeing to meet an online “friend” or acquaintance in person is always the best way to keep safe. Also known as “white hats,” ethical hackers are security experts that perform these security assessments. The proactive work they do helps to improve an organization’s security posture. With prior approval from the organization or owner of the IT asset, the mission of ethical hacking is opposite from malicious hacking.
In this amazing course, we are excited to share with you,the techniques and the concepts for the ethical hacking and the penetration testing. We are providing every essential you need to know as an ethical hacker, insights this course.This course starts with the introduction, followed by the required software installations. You will learn about Amassing Your War Chest,Human (In)Security,different attacks and malwares. You will aslo learn about Containing the Airwaves.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
- Anybody interested in learning how to secure systems from hackers