Introduction: The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) exam is for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role. The exam validates a candidate’s technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform.
The exam also validates a candidate’s ability to complete the following tasks:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Length: 180 minutes to complete the exam
Cost: 300 USD
Format: 75 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response
Domain 1: SDLC Automation – 22%
Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code – 19%
Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging – 15%
Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation – 10%
Domain 5: Incident and Event Response – 18%
Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recover – 16%
The practice test contains three sets of 275 moderate-difficulty questions that are close to what you will be asked in the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional exam.
These are NOT exam dumps and should not be taken like that.
A detailed explanation is available for all questions.
Best of luck with your AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional exam!
I have more than 27 years of experience in the Information Technology field. Including more than 17 years of experience in security domains by working with several multi-national companies. Some areas in which I have worked are Secure development, IoT, IIOT, Azure security, AWS, and DevSecOps.
I have designed and created several certification exams which have helped thousands of students.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for (DOP-C01) AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam