What you’ll learn
- Overall workflow of post-production in photoshop
- Improve quality of rush render presentation through shortcuts and fast phase techniques
- Learn to do faster final touches through Photoshop free filter secrets
- Edit like a true pro even if you have basic to no skill in Rendering programs
- Proper aesthetic texturing technique that will take hours in Vray but minutes in Photoshop
- Maximize photoshop skill that will help you land more jobs
- Learn to setup a mood to create a livelier render
- Learn to convert day time to night time in less than 5 minutes
- Proper layering and settings to avoid lagging and heavy file sizes
- Improve final design of the overall image with few additional textures
- Learn how to properly organize your photoshop layers for faster workflow and revision
- Computer or Laptop with Adobe Photoshop
- Notebook and pen to write down photoshop shortcuts that will be very useful in every project
- From little to NO experience you will learn everything that you have to know
FAST, PROFESSIONAL, & QUALITY OUTPUT
In this course, you will learn the secrets and techniques on how to make your render look more professional and realistic. Even if you have little to no idea about Photoshop, I will guide you throughout the whole lesson.
If you get this course, you will be given a complete photoshop rendered output file with complete layers for your personal study. You will also be given a collection of texture assets that can be used in this tutorial and for your next project.
Whether you are a student, a designer, a licensed professional, or even an architectural visualization enthusiast, if you want to improve your rendering output then this entire course is for you!
This course is a step-by-step tutorial from the base render to adding textures, trees, entourage, and up to finalizing your render with filters. Learn the important shortcuts that will make your work faster and more efficient. After the entire lesson, you will be able to produce a high-end professional render output that can exceed or be at par with the current architecture industry aesthetics.
Now that you found this course, do you have these in your mind?
- Want to improve your project render output that will make your client say “YES”?
- Tired of doing everything in 3D model?
- No time to re-render everything due to client revision and request?
- Do you want to convert your day render into a night render in under 20 minutes?
- Are you an architectural visualization enthusiast?
If yes then this course is for you!
FREE TEXTURES INCLUDED:
MAIN PHOTOSHOP COURSE FILE
PHOTOSHOP LIGHT BRUSH
Who this course is for:
- Architecture Student
- Aspiring Rendering Artist
- Visual Artist
- Graphic Designer