6 hour detailed course on Arbitration & Conciliation Act covering syllabus for all the major law examinations in India.
What you’ll learn
- 8 modules covering entire structure of Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 which are asked in examinations in India.
- You will have absolute clarity over the legal norms related to Arbitration
- You will be able to crack the questions in examinations with utmost confidence.
- In this course you shall learn all the important concepts and cases of Arbitration in India.
- Nothing! We’ll cover everything from A-Z.
- Access to the Internet is essential.
The Course is divided into 8 modules that manifest the crucial chapters through which a better understanding of the substantial arbitral law in India is ensured.
The Course envelops in-depth knowledge about the structure of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act which includes contents on Arbitration Agreement, Composition of Arbitral tribunal, Conciliation, and many more.
The interactive structure of the course will make the subject interesting and the course is designed in such a way that it deliberates every diverse concept of the substantial arbitral law to its crux.
The concepts and definitions have been simplified to provide a better understanding of the topics covered under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act. The major objective of providing this course is to give thorough knowledge about the subject to every student in a systematic manner which will be helpful in clearing university exams and competitive exams.
This course shall offer the following-
- 8 Major modules covering the entire structure of the A&C Act
- Video Lectures
- Important Case Laws
- Diagrams, and Assessment Tests to test your knowledge.
- Smart description and easy bifurcation of the concepts.
- Easy to understand with the help of graphical elucidations and animations.
This course is structured in a self-paced learning style. Each and every concept is broken down as various short lectures and then they are substantiated with examples and case laws.
The Course has been curated for students who are intrigued to gain knowledge about the criminal justice system and understand the structure and concepts under the Indian Penal Code.
With 20 lectures, this is a comprehensive course and no stone is left unturned- theory, practice, case laws, and even homework exercises. And moreover, this course is step by step, and thus regardless of your experience in the legal field, you shall be successful with this course.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert you can rewind, refresh or breeze through at your own pace. And if you get stuck, I offer fast support in Q and A area. So what are you waiting for, Join me in this incredible learning experience today.
Who this course is for:
- Law Students studying LL.B program
- Students appearing for Law examination- CLAT, Judiciary, NET, IAS. University exams and even professional exams like CS, CA etc.
- Those who want to seek a career in Arbitration litigation.
- Any one who is interested to learn about Arbitration to get the basics clear.
The download link is being prepared 20 Seconds...