What you’ll learn
- You will be able to Greet others, introducing yourself, ordering food etc.
- You will learn the verbs, past tense, present tense, future tense, expressing ownership, basics grammar rules etc.
- You will have an excellent Arabian accent and you will master the native sounds easily.
- You will able to read and to write Arabic perfectly.
- You will learn vocabularies topics such as numbers, days of the week, adjectives, Family members, genders of words etc.
- You will be able to ask questions like How / Why / When / How much / What etc.
- You will be able to describe people and things using the adjectives in Arabic
- You will learn 1000+ day to day words in Arabic
- You will learn the articles in Arabic language
- You will be able to build long correct sentences easily.
- You will learn basic daily expressions are used in different situations such as “please /thanks / I want etc.
- Start Speaking Arabic from Your Very First Lesson
- You will practice reading and listening through short stories in Arabic.
- You will have the opportunities to practice with the teacher what you will learn step by step.
- NEW UPDATE you will learn about the “Arabic culture”
- we start from scratch 🙂
- No previous experience required
Arabic Language Course | Learn Arabic language with Mina Attention! NEW UPDATES!! 🙂
2022/9/10 New lessons coming soon ( 2 lectures of past tense practice/ the irregular verbs in past tense/ the negative past tense)
2022/9/1 new Lessons recently added ( the Future tense / practicing the future tense / the negative in the future )
2022/8/23 I added a new Sections in this course for teaching The Arabian Culture too beside learning the language
2022/8/5 (The job and professions / Basics Arabic words used in the language / Daily routine practicing present tense )
Marhaba! Asslamu alaikum Welcome to learn Arabic With Mina
My name is Mina I am full time Arabic teacher in Egypt, teaching Arabic language is my greatest passion 🙂
This course is deigned to help the students who don’t have any knowledge about Arabic, to guide them to be able to speak, write and read Arabic perfectly with building strong foundation of the Arabic language grammar and conversations
in A SHORT TIME with a fun techniques and a clear plan to reach to your target in every lesson, all this made by a professional teacher who have been teaching the language for over 7 years to different students from all over the world online and in classrooms as well.
The course is presenting all the basics of the Arabic language (MSA) Modern standard Arabic which the mother of all the Arabic dialects, ( MSA ) is used in all the Arab countries beside News, Quran and Bible , so if you study MSA you will be able easily to Communicate with all Arabian people in all Arab countries also MSA will help you to understand and speak the others dialects so easily
In this Course we help you to overcome all the language challenges :
1- Speak Arabic confidently.
2- Have a great Arabian accent.
3- Simplifying the grammar rules and presenting them by fun and interactive ways.
4- Practicing with the teacher in the lesson.
5- Putting you in real life situations to speak and to respond others.
*** Why you should take this course 14 reasons? ***
1- It made by a professional teacher with 7years of experience of teaching language.
2- Its very interactive and fun.
3- The teacher practice with you in the lecture.
4- It is presented in different ways between PowerPoint slides, Teacher talking and Writing on boards.
5- Worksheets for the lessons so you can practice alone.
6- The teacher gives homework plans and studying plans help you to study effectively and to see great results in a short time.
7- Meeting different styles of learners.
8- Money back guarantee in 30 days, means if you don’t find any promises that i mentioned in the course you can get your money back without no questions asked.
9-The course will be updated with new lessons always.
10- The teacher will be available for you to answer all your questions about the course any time just send message.
11- The teacher putting all his tips and easy methods to help you to reach your goal simply because he have been teaching the topics of this course hundreds of times, so he knows what the challenges you will have in the language and he help you to overcome on all of them.
12- High Quality videos animated and presented by interactive way.
13– Learning the Arabic language will help you to learn more other languages because Many languages depend on the Arabic alphabet for writing, such as: Sindhi language, Urdu language, Ottoman language, Kurdish language, and Malay language. Arabic, Persian, Kurdish, Baluchi, Urdu, Pashto, Punjabi, Sindhi, Malay, Uyghur, Chinese (Shuircheng), Lunar, Ukrainian and others.
14- We have added new sections talking about the Arabic culture to help the students to learn about the Arabian cultures ( habits, traditions, foods …… etc.)
Mahamadu Ahmed A.
Ma shaa Allah. very great!
Very clear explanation. We can practice a lot.
Very interactive and fun. Teacher explain by simple clear way، The worksheets very helpful for personal practice, I Highly recommend it!!
Absolutely clear and precise.
Cant wait till tomorrow for the next step…..(Homework tonight) Great work!!!!!
Great job .This course is very professional, useful and well organized, This course is highly recommended
-At the end of this course in a short time will be able to:
* to Read and to write the Arabic perfectly:
-You will able to write, to read and to pronounce perfectly the Arabic Alphabet.
– You will able to have a great Arabian accent and you will master the native sounds.
– you will able to practice reading and writing with the teacher and learn new words.
– you will read a short stories in Arabic with the teacher.
– you will be able to read and to write comfortably and confidently long sentences in Arabic.
* to Make conversations in daily situations comfortably :
– Greetings people.
– Introducing yourself.
– Day to day expressions in the Arabic language
– Where are you from? countries and nationalities.
– What is this? this is… ( the Gender of the words )
– Buying and ordering food, fruits and vegetables.
-Numbers and telling your telephone number.
-Days of the week.
-Month of the year.
-Family members and talking about your family.
-work and professions.
– Beside new lessons will be upload.
* to Learn Arabic grammars rules
– Basics grammar rules.
– Pronouns in Arabic.
– Adjectives and how to describe things.
– Adjectives for people.
– Possessives nouns and expressing ownership.
– The question words and how to make questions in Arabic.
– Basics verbs you need to know.
– The past tense.
– The present tense.
– practice your daily routine.
– Beside new lessons will be upload.
Attention! NEW UPDATES!! 🙂
-We will upload new lessons every 2 weeks to the course.
-the lessons are made by fun and animated way to have fun studying Arabic grammar and vocabularies
as I say always the students deserve the best of the best
( last updates: The job and professions / Basics Arabic words used in the language / Daily routine practicing present tense )
We Added new Sections for teaching The Arabian Culture the Future tense / practicing the future tense / the negative in the future)
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to be able to read and write Arabic.
- Students who want study Arabic grammar, verb and vocabularies topics by simple and fun way.
- Students want to be able to speak and to make conversations in daily life situations.
- Students want to improve their writing, reading, listening and speaking skills.
- Students who love to practice what they have learned with their teacher through worksheets and studying plans.
- Students want to have a clear image about the Arabic grammar.
- This course is made for students who have no previous knowledge of Arabic and the students who done some Arabic in the past but need to review on those basic skills again before studying Arabic grammar.
- Students have different style of learnings and want to learn by fun and interactive way.
- Students want to get ready to read and to understand “Quran”
- Students want to be able to read books and news in Arabic.
- Students want to able to communicate with Arabs people.
- Students will travel soon to an Arab country soon
- Students want to learn about the Arabian cultures ( habits, traditions, foods …… etc.)