What you’ll learn
- Determine writing goals from the outset
- Understand and apply the concept of ‘Writing to Market’
- Create book covers for eBooks, paperbacks and hard covers
- Create an author brand
- Create and activate an author social media platform
- Build and nurture an opted-in subscriber email list
- Understand the strategies to get 4 and 5 star book reviews
- Format and upload a book to Amazon
- Know their way around Amazon’s promotional and advertising options
- Organise a book launch
- A smartphone or laptop
Amazon KDP Self Publishing: A Comprehensive A-Z How To Guide There are at least eight reasons why writers write. Why do you write?
85% of books are sold based on referral
You need to make 2000 sales in your launch week for your book to take off.
What is this course?
Who is it for?
Absolutely everyone who aspires to write a book, whether you are just starting out or have part-work gathering dust in a drawer or in a half-forgotten computer file
What does it cover?
By the time you complete the course, even if you are an complete beginner, you will be able to publish a well-plotted, well-written book in an attractive cover for an audience of thousands of readers in your genre who have subscribed to your author newsletter
Why is this course the best?
The course is comprehensive. It’s not padded. Every lecture contains need-to-know information
Why will this information change or improve my life?
This is a step-by-step guide that will take you directly from your original idea to seeing it in print
Why should we care about this topic?
If you have a burning desire to share your stories this course is an easy to follow blueprint to get you from A to Z
Why is now the time to learn this topic?
In my experience, and no doubt in yours, ‘Now’ is always the best time to start. Start and you will continue. Continue and you will complete.
Why are you the best teacher for this topic?
Not only am I a highly qualified teacher, but I also set up and ran a successful education company for many years. Thousands of students took the courses I wrote with very high satisfaction rates. I am also on my own author journey and self-published several books. So with my background and experience, I am well-placed to deliver a hands-on course in a serious but engaging way.
Why did you get excited to teach it?
I love teaching. I have been a teacher all my working life. It’s what I love. But what is most rewarding is the success of my students.
Who this course is for:
- Authors who want to self-publish who are at or close to the beginning of their author journey