What you’ll learn
- Section Intro
- AdobeXD Introduction Part 1
- Rectangle Tools Part 2
- Elipse Tool Part 3
- Polygon Tool Part 4
- Line Tool Part 5
- PenTool Part 6
- Text Tool Part 7
- Prototype Section Intro
- Artboart Design for Prototype Part 1
- Prototype and Animation Part 2
- Prototype Using Keys Part 3
- Scroll View Section Intro
- Vertical ScrollView Part 1
- Horizontal Scroll View Part 2
- Scroll View App Part 3
- Social Media App Create Project Part 1
- Social Media App Sign In Page design Part 2
- Social Media App Sign Up Page Part 3
- Social Media App Prototyping and Animation Part 4
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Adobe XD MasterClass Learn UI & UX Design Basic To Advanced Adobe XD is one of the best software for designing UI/UX. Adobe XD the designer has a huge demand in the current job market. In this class, you will learn from the very basic to advanced levels of adobe XD. First, you will learn all the basic tools of Adobe XD that you will have to use for your project. Once you have learned all the basics of Adobe XD you will start learning the advanced features of Adobe XD. You will build a couple of real-world projects and you will be able to add them to your profile.
Here are some lists, that you are going to learn in this class:
- All the tools of Adobe XD.
- How to work with the component.
- How to work with the color asset.
- You will learn the uses of Adobe XD Plugin.
- Adobe XD Scroll View(Vertical and Horizontal Scroll View).
- How to create a group and duplicate the group data.
- Different kind of short-cut key helps a lot to speed up the working process.
- Adobe XD Color, Color gradient, and Colors Shadow.
- Text style and text Asset.
- The uses of Prototyping and animation.
- How to use repeat grid tools.
- How to do prototyping using a key.
You will design a complete social media app in this class. While you will design this app, you will end up learning how to use all the tools and features of Adobe XD in a real-world project. This Social media app will have different sorts of pages and it will help you to learn how to work on different types of requirements.
Here are the lists:
- You will design a Sign in and Sign Up Page.
- You will learn how to work with the bottom bar.
- You will design the Home page of the Social media app.
- How to design a Friend List page
- How to design a Chat page
Who this course is for:
- Any UI & UX designer who doesn’t know the basics or advanced of Adobe XD and like to take their skill to the next level.