What you’ll learn
- Learn grammar and usage rules
- Identify weaknesses in Math, English, Reading, and Science to improve your ACT score
- Utilize powerful videos to learn how to apply skills and strategies to the ACT
- Understand how proper timing and preparation can help you improve your scores
- Np prior experience is needed. The ACTs are intended to assess your readiness for college and university
ACT Course. Are you ready to open doors to the next stage of your education? The ACTs are intended to assess your readiness for college and university, and this ACT course is here for you to learn everything you need to know to pass with flying colors. .Our team of qualified instructors deliver lessons that help students improve their ACT scores. Sections covered include Mathematics, Reading, Writing, and Scientific Reasoning (Scientific Reasoning Coming Soon).
The ACTs are intended to assess your readiness for college and university, and this ACT course is here for you to learn everything you need to know to improve your scores. CEO and Founder of Grade Success Education, Marc Hoberman is featured on many of the videos. Marc is the creator and host of the talk show Lighting The Educational Flame as well as Life Stories with Marc Hoberman. He is also a motivational speaker and Best-selling author.
Marc and his team have put together powerful videos that help students learn strategies and skills at their own pace while enhancing academic performance. The videos in this powerful course enable students to learn specific strategies in a leveled approach that uses “scaffolding” techniques to help the lessons build and connect in a way that maximizes student learning and performance.
Who this course is for:
- All students who are preparing for the ACT exam